Selasa, 15 Maret 2016

ABOUT ME

Hello everyone!

My name is Fariza Azkiya Ali. Here I’m going to introduce myself. I was born in Jakarta, August 16 1997. I’m studying as first year student in Faculty of Teachers Training and Education, Program Study of English Education University of Lancang Kuning. As for my family, I have four brothers and two sisters. My father is an Enterpreneur while my mother is a housewife. I am a friendly person and if I’m interested in what I am doing I will be a seriously person. My life philosophy is very simple. If they kind to me, I will be kind to them.

I’m interested in so many things such as traveling, Listening to music, reading book especially comic, and watching movies. My other hobby is having conversation with my friends. I want to improve my English skills in this college and I’m glad to be here.

At first, it takes a long time for me to study English Language. It is very difficult and requires a patience and wotk hard to study English Language. I hope that I’ll be able to face these challenges, and hopefully my dream will come true.

I’m personally interested in becoming an English Teacher. However, I should be more realistic and I don’t want to push myself too hard because there are so many different career opportunities available outside there. I believe that looking for a job should be like looking for hobby.

As for now I’m only focusing my attention on my study. I’m being confidence , dreams and goals that I want to achieve. So that's all my story and I am hopefully to be a good person for everybody. Thank you������

1 komentar:

  1. Hopefully the dream beacome an English Teacher someday comes true

    BalasHapus